- Psalm 13 For the director of music. A psalm of David.
- How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?
- How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?
- Look on me and answer, O LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;
- my enemy will say, "I have overcome him," and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
- But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
- I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.