- Psalm 121 A song of ascents.
- I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from?
- My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
- He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber;
- indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
- The LORD watches over you-- the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
- the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
- The LORD will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life;
- the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.