- Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers.
- But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.
- He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
- Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away.
- Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
- For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.