- Psalm 76 For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A psalm of Asaph. A song.
- In Judah God is known; his name is great in Israel.
- His tent is in Salem, his dwelling place in Zion.
- There he broke the flashing arrows, the shields and the swords, the weapons of war. Selah
- You are resplendent with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game.
- Valiant men lie plundered, they sleep their last sleep; not one of the warriors can lift his hands.
- At your rebuke, O God of Jacob, both horse and chariot lie still.
- You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry?
- From heaven you pronounced judgment, and the land feared and was quiet--
- when you, O God, rose up to judge, to save all the afflicted of the land. Selah
- Surely your wrath against men brings you praise, and the survivors of your wrath are restrained. 
- Make vows to the LORD your God and fulfill them; let all the neighboring lands bring gifts to the One to be feared.
- He breaks the spirit of rulers; he is feared by the kings of the earth.