- Psalm 130 A song of ascents.
- Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD;
- O Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.
- If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand?
- But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared.
- I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.
- My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.
- O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.
- He himself will redeem Israel from all their sins.