3-year-old boy badly burnt by fire in Benue(Graphic Photos)

Loading...


   3-year-old Fanen Terhemen and his parents who hail from Ushongo Local Government Area of Benue State reside at Adikpo. His father who is a subsistent farmer revealed that while the entire family members were at home, little Fanen walked unnoticed into the kitchen and collapsed into the brazing fire from which food had just been prepared. His screams attracted the attention for rescue but then the harm had already been done.

  Fanen was therefore rushed to St. Monica's Hospital, Adikpo where the medical personnel could not even find a vein to administer drip. For fear of greater danger, they were referred to Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi. On reaching Makurdi, the FMC was on strike and so they went to Hope Clinic, Wadata-Makurdi, there too, after a couple of weeks the hospital explained that it could not handle his case.

  Pathetically, waking up one of the mornings, Fanen's hand which was badly burnt, the wrist from the hand fell off and the arm bone is visible.A doctor advised that he will benefit from plastic surgery.

  His father has no phone.He is broke to take care of the case.The treatment and accommodation fee for not less than 21 days has been approximated to cost N206,000 excluding the fee for orthopedic experts that would be engaged and can only be determined when they come and make their assessment.

Anybody who wants to help should contact 08069082285 or Dr. Ngutor Faajir on 07084780800 or use the following account detail

His Account Details
Name: Gbanan Dalton Ngutor
Bank: First Bank
Account Number: 3009478898
Type: Savings

Loading...
">

Comment Form is loading comments...
-- Composite Start -->
Loading...